Batman, The Dark Social Justice Warrior Batman, The Dark Social Justice Warrior

To the fried library!

the YuYu the YuYu

First time I've watched this since ditching my crappy old CRT. Never notice Bitey steaming in the last shot. Superb detail.

Deadpool the Musical Deadpool the Musical

That's fucking brilliant. Sad he never called Iron Russian Iron Curtain, but there you go.

Munchy Fan Game Munchy Fan Game

Good Bye, My Love! Good Bye, My Love!

Very zen. Me gusta :)

locoroco flash minigame locoroco flash minigame

Epic Win!

Love it, who'd have thought controlling a yellow nad could be that addictive. Nice work, off to get it at that site with the same name as a well known rain-forest now!

kerb responds:

hmmm.. i can't image which website that might be. oh and you might want to check Play as they are pretty competitive.

Jump (Piano Version) Jump (Piano Version)

Build Mode!

Loved it, very atmospheric!
Just downloaded it and overwrote one of my Sims 2 build songs with it, always figured that game needed more relaxing classicaly-stuf instead of shitty euro-pop tripe. Thanks for the track sah! :D

Hornpipe Madness Hornpipe Madness

Utter WIN

Very nicely done, love it when you audio-adept types re-do shanties in electro stylings! Keep up the fine work :D

Stalagmite responds:

thanks for the compliment... although i have no idea what the other stuff you said means... it sounds academic.. and ultimately like my brain would explode if i tried to grasp it HAHA. so i will just pretend you said "yes.. good." HAHA...
no dude. thanks alot man.. i really do appreciate you taking the time to check this out :D:D:D rockin :D:D:D

Namenlos Namenlos

Neat neat neat

Nicely put together song there, particularly like the quirkiness towards the end :D

Connmann1015 responds:

sweet, thanks for the review. I wanted to add a solo fo some sort so i made a little like 8 bar thing near the end. and then it just continues but different a bit to the end.