Jump (Piano Version) Jump (Piano Version)

Build Mode!

Loved it, very atmospheric!
Just downloaded it and overwrote one of my Sims 2 build songs with it, always figured that game needed more relaxing classicaly-stuf instead of shitty euro-pop tripe. Thanks for the track sah! :D

Hornpipe Madness Hornpipe Madness

Utter WIN

Very nicely done, love it when you audio-adept types re-do shanties in electro stylings! Keep up the fine work :D

Stalagmite responds:

thanks for the compliment... although i have no idea what the other stuff you said means... it sounds academic.. and ultimately like my brain would explode if i tried to grasp it HAHA. so i will just pretend you said "yes.. good." HAHA...
no dude. thanks alot man.. i really do appreciate you taking the time to check this out :D:D:D rockin :D:D:D

Namenlos Namenlos

Neat neat neat

Nicely put together song there, particularly like the quirkiness towards the end :D

Connmann1015 responds:

sweet, thanks for the review. I wanted to add a solo fo some sort so i made a little like 8 bar thing near the end. and then it just continues but different a bit to the end.

HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas

Very smart

Another great track, improvements you made on it really show compared to the WIP, nicely done!

Ambient Trance WIP Ambient Trance WIP

Love it...

...but, it does seem like it's still missing something. The electro-piano stuff, (kicks in about 34 seconds in) could do with a bit more variation, but I'm no musician, so no idea how I'm afraid. Probibly because I like more tuneful stuff though, this kinda trance stuff you do usually goes straight on my 'Get to sleep' playlist. The additions you're talking about could sound really good though, looking forward to it no end!

gregaaron89 responds:

Yeah I'm starting to think that giving the piano more variation could be the key to make this a lot better. I'm probably gonna try out a few things and stick with what works best. Thanks for the review!

Lasers and Scimitars Lasers and Scimitars

Avast!

Gaargh, an epic tune of piratey proportions! Nicely done landlubber.

{Flying Away} {Flying Away}

Ceilingcat

Very well done, real feel of ascention. Sorry to hear about the cat, RIP and all that.

Pokemon R/B: Battle Medley Pokemon R/B: Battle Medley

Victory road? Memory lane!

Heh, used to stay up all night playing blue, very nicely done!

--Super Kirby Compilation!-- --Super Kirby Compilation!--

Sheer Perfection

Very nicely done! Excellent audio-magicking skills, really nice to listen to.
On the playlist it goes...

X.-Hyperlogic-. X.-Hyperlogic-.

Neat

If you ask me, that's a forever well spent! Great tune there, have a 5.

XenoxX responds:

I think it went to good use lol... See how many people it made happy:)

Thanks for the review!