Munchy Fan Game Munchy Fan Game

Good Bye, My Love! Good Bye, My Love!

Very zen. Me gusta :)

locoroco flash minigame locoroco flash minigame

Epic Win!

Love it, who'd have thought controlling a yellow nad could be that addictive. Nice work, off to get it at that site with the same name as a well known rain-forest now!

kerb responds:

hmmm.. i can't image which website that might be. oh and you might want to check Play as they are pretty competitive.

Weapons Maths Destruction Weapons Maths Destruction

Original Ownage

Very neat, you should stick this up on a few learnin' sites, get loads of hits that way! Move over cock-jokes, here comes the maths!

Save Kids From Propaganda Save Kids From Propaganda

It's simple, but...

Very well done, and made me laugh a bit too, nice work!

SBC maze escape SBC maze escape

Love it.

Neat little game, you've gotta make a few more levels for that!

RobertClock responds:

Music Catch Music Catch

First game in my favourites.

And now I'm all relaxed.
Really great game, just lots of fun. To make this constructive, I suppose you could add a few extra tracks, but I'm not complaining one bit. Nicely done sir.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Really smart!

First time I've been into the portal for a while, and it's really nice to be greeted by a gem like this! Well done sir!

Tori's Guide to Furries Tori's Guide to Furries

Furry Facts Anyone?

Although to start with, I thought this was by that bloke from Mythbusters, it is in fact a handy infomertial that really sheds some light on the whole furrie way of life.
Nicely done!

Airplane Airplane

Silly Tanks

I like the bombing in this game, you have to line it up just right then, BOOM! and the tank is gone! The laser/bullet things didn't work on the planes for me though, which was a shame.

The graphics and sound could definitely use work, although I did like the way the buttons on the menu worked! It could definitely use work, but hey, I like it! Nice work!